New & Events:
Scholarship in Action
ORSP is pleased to provide specialized, targeted workshops on a variety of topics related to seeking grants and contracts funding. Please contact us to discuss the content and scheduling that would be best for you!
- Services and Resources for Seeking Public and Private Foundation Funding
- Finding Funding Opportunities using CSUSB-available Searchable Opportunities Databases: InfoEd and SPIN
- Program Evaluation and Assessment of Funded Projects
- Proposal Elements, Formats and Narrative Structure
- Electronic Proposal Submission
- Training for Human Subjects Research and Financial Conflicts of Interest and the IRB Approval Process
- Proposal Budget Development
Dr. Rachel Weiss, in ORSP, is able to advise and assist faculty with the Evaluation or Assessment components of their student training projects. Please contact Rachel at X 7-3315 (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like advice or help in conceptualizing or developing these elements!
Did you miss the CSUPERB Proposal Writing Workshop?
Guidance on new NIH Forms
- Promoting Objectivity in Research: NIH Financial Conflict of Interest Training Requirement
- NIH Cheat Sheet